Thursday 9 September 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo - Time Force Watches Event - 8th September 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo was at an event promoting Timeforce watches last night in Madrid.

If you remember last month he posted behind-the-scenes pictures of his ad promoting them on his facebook and twitter pages.

While there he spoke about Madrid's current season and insisted that they would win some trophies and be more successful than last season.

"The goal is always the same: to win. We have a very good team and I am sure that if we work hard and have a little luck then we will win a title or two this year," the Portuguese attacker was quoted as saying on the official Madrid website.

"I will try to score as many goals as possible this year, but I will also provide assists and help in any way I can. Sometimes goals aren't what count. "I am always motivated and I want to win every game I play. I always have the same goal: to play well, help the team and win. I want to continue improving. I am a champion."

He also spoke about coach Jose Mourinho saying:

"I enjoy the pace of training sessions. I love the coach's methods and I am sure that he will give us a good chance of winning. He is one of the best managers in the world and we will do everything in our power to win. Mourinho is a winner. I am very happy to work for him. I am sure we will win a title this year."

MORE PICS TO BE ADDED TO GALLERY SOON!
 
Source - http://www.realmadrid.com/
Picture - http://www.realmadrid.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment