Tuesday 14 September 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I have a special feeling about this season"

Cristiano Ronaldo is confident things will improve for Real Madrid and has a feeling the team will win a title this season.

He recently spoke about his team Real Madrid, Barcelona and their chances of winning a title this season at a press conference for Real Madrid. Real Madrid's official website posted a translation of what he said

"This club, as always, has the ambition to win the Champions League. I have a special feeling about this season. We can win, but we cannot put pressure on ourselves. We have all the necessary ingredients to win the competition, but we have to take one step at a time."

"We are happy with our game on Saturday. Our goal was to win the match and take three points. We can play better and score more strikes. I'm sure we'll do better, we'll grow more confident and we'll win. We are going to win this year. I have a feeling we will. I am ambitious and I want to win. Mourinho is the best coach in the world and I'm sure we will win and create spectacle."

"At times it isn't possible to play well and be spectacular. It's better for the fans to help us and motivate us to play well. Our supporters have fun when the team plays well and scores goals, but we can't thrill them with brilliance all the time. It is on occasion convenient for fans to thrill players as well. All of us at the stadium want what's best for Real Madrid and, together, we can make this a feared  team at home."

"I don't think Barcelona are weaker this year because the season has just started. I was surprised by their defeat because I didn't expect it, but you can't value a situation when only two games have taken place."

"I'm sure Mourinho didn't just mean I alone had to be protected by referees. I'm sure he also meant other players, and not just those at Real Madrid. In general, people who create spectacle should be overprotected."

"I'm sure I will soon score again. Don't worry about it. We have to think exclusively about winning right now. This team is under construction; many of us had never played together before."

MORE PICS IN GALLERY SOON!

Source - http://www.realmadrid.com/
Picture - http://www.realmadrid.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment