Sunday 22 August 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo & Irina Shayk at basketball game in Madrid - 22nd August 2010

It looks like the recent allegations made against Cristiano saying that he was sending sexy texts behind Irina's back hasn't affected the happy couple!

The couple were seen today with Cristiano's sister Katia attending a basketball match between Spain and the US in Madrid.


Cristiano took to his twitter and facebook pages today to deny the claims that he had been cheating on his russian girlfriend saying "Another weekend and some more unnecessary press. If you want to know me, trust in what I write, not in all the stories written every day. I don't understand the need for this"

Their relationship seems to be hotting up if Irina's meeting the family! Cristiano's mother previously admitted that he had only ever introduced two of his girlfriends to her so they must be getting serious!

Come on girls! However much we may want to stab Irina in the eyes with a fork screaming "He's mine bitch!" We have to admit that Cristiano isn't ours and however jealous we may be we just have to accept that fact and be happy that he's happy! Say it with me "Cristiano Ronaldo is not my boyfriend" "Cristiano Ronaldo is not my boyfriend"

I know it hurts! I feel the pain too :( lol

MORE PICS IN THE NEW GALLERY!




Source - http://www.fotoglif.com/
Picture - http://www.fotoglif.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment